The mountain ranges at the Old Atugan Road are conducive for gliding or other sports of the sort. There are no electrical wires for miles around to boot, so this area is very ideal for the activities mentioned above.
- ARTA Looking For Pioneer Trek Group
- An Update On Rodel: The Boy With Biliary Atresia
- Kaamulan 2012 Schedule of Activities
- River Trek Adventure Being Planned in Atugan River
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) Launched in Barangay Capitan Bayong
- Bukidnon Outdoors & Bgy. Capitan Bayong Tentatively Schedules Its 2nd Soapbox Derby in May 2012!
- The Cities of Cagayan De Oro and Iligan Need Your Help!
- Barangay Reading Center of Capitan Bayong – Now Open!
- Reading Center for Capitan Bayong is Now Under Construction!
- We Need Help For This Little Boy
Top Blogs Philippines & Pinoy
What’s Upadvertise Aldaw Ta Capitan Bayong Atugan barangay barangay reading center bukidnon Bukidnon Outdoors camping capitan bayong Dumalaguing event forest free soapbox car rides fun hiking Impasug-ong Impasug-ong Bukidnon Kaamulan 2011 liquidation of funds local category Malaybalay mountain climbing nature Old Atugan Road open category paragliding Philippine Paragliding and Hang Gliding Association Philippines photos reading reading center soapbox car soapbox car design soapbox cars soapbox car videos soapbox derby soapbox derby entry form soapbox derby rules and guidelines soapbox derby winners sponsors test drive track length trekking unique car video